Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Clumsy

I don't think I've ever known someone as clumsy and Preston. I don't know if it's the fact that he is only 20 months old or what, but he is sure clumsy. I say this because yesterday we spent about an hour or more at the Urgent Care Clinic. Preston had fallen off his chair in the kitchen and landed on a toy and this toy sliced his eyebrow open. So we were at the clinic for stitches...or so we thought.



When we got to the clinic the doctor thought they were going to stitch it because it was such a deep cut, but then she decided she would glue it together instead. I'm glad, because I know Preston and he wouldn't leave the stitches alone. We still had to put a band aid over the wound because Preston keeps picking at it and I really don't want it to open back up.


On another note, I forgot to post pictures of our display at the Highland Fling. It's not much, since we didn't have a lot of stuff, but I think it turned out pretty cute.

Carseat covers and blankets


Belts and tutus


Have a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

You'll probably think i'm stupid for even saying this, but have you checked his ears? My kids always get a little extra tipsy when they have infections. It throws off their equilibrium. Especially with Mason. I hope he feels better soon and forgive me if you think that's a dumb thing to suggest!