Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Update

It's been quite a busy month for us.  As most of you know, we will be adding on to our little family of four! 



Giles' baby #3 is due to arrive April 6, 2013.  We will hopefully find out what we are having on the 9th of November, but the doctor says that this baby is super active...hopefully we can sneak a peak at the gender in between all the somersaults! 

Doug and I have had a blast the past two weekends!  We were able to attend two Halloween parties that were amazing!  The first one was a Hero/Villain party where you had to dress up, one of you the hero, the other the villain.  So Doug and I decided on being King Triton and Ursula the Sea Witch from the Little Mermaid. 


Doug won a prize for the most original costume!  I have to say I was proud, since I made the costumes myself! 

The next party we were able to attend was an 80's style murder mystery!  The hosts did a wonderful job in putting this together!  And what a blast it was...even though I was a terrible actress!

Here are some fun photos of that party! 

No comments: