Thursday, September 6, 2007

a trip for a day:

I guess I'm not as good at resizing pictures as I thought, so you guys are just going to have to bear with me until I get the hang of it.
Last week I was able to fly to California for a day with my mom. It was just a fun little thing. We got there on Monday evening, spent Tuesday morning at SeaWorld, and then flew back that afternoon. It was so fun to do something out of the ordinary like that. We took a few pictures at SeaWorld before our cameras got soaked from one of the rides, so here they are. I hope you enjoy them.


3 comments:

{Erica} said...

court, the pics turned out fine..they are small on the blog post but then when peeps click on it, it enlarges it....so good job...that website rocks no?

Looks like you had fun! We miss you here!

The Giles said...

Oh, how fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I loved your pics! The San Diego Temple is my fav! I love it! I seriously had so much fun with you and Erica on Sunday. You guys are so much fun! We SO have to get together again!