Saturday, September 29, 2007

rotation is here

Well...I'm sitting here kind of lonely tonight. Doug left this afternoon for St. George, UT. He will be living there for the next two months with some family friends while he does a rotation in Mesquite, NV. I can't tell you how hard it was for me to be without him for a month, and now I have to go two more. You don't realize how much you'll miss someone until you have to be without them. Doug and I hadn't ever been more than two days without seeing each other until this fall. It's a good thing I have such great friends and family to keep me company!



I just have to say that I am so proud of Doug. He works so hard in school and I know this rotation is going to be great for him. He has been looking foreward to this for a year! Good luck babe and enjoy the warm weather! I love you so much and can't wait to see you again.

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Is that your engagement picture? You guys look so cute! Your hair is so long!

{Erica} said...

Looking DEAD SEXXXY!!! :)

Unknown said...

That's our beautiful girl - and the handsome man she fell in love with.

It has been sooooo great to have you and Drew here.

Doug, we hope that the rotation goes great for you - and your family.

The Chappell's

The Giles said...

First of all that picture of you two is GREAT.

Second - I'm sorry you guys have to be apart for so long. I'm definitely going to call you. Hang in there.

Third - Those pictures of Drew at Lagoon are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you guys! How cute! Your hair is way long!