Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nevada trip

Boy do I wish I was back in Nevada. The weather here is SO COLD, (just a couple more months Court)! We had such a great time while we were in Nevada. We stayed two nights with my aunt and uncle who live in Henderson and were able to enjoy their kids. They have three and their littlest one is about a year younger than Drew and we just laughed at him the entire time! What a character that boy is! Another uncle of mine was also there. I hadn't seen him in years! He lives in Texas.
Doug and I were able to spend an afternoon in St. George so I could see a dear friend of mine! Miss you Mori! We spent the rest of the time in Mesquite. His boss lives there and that is where the main clinic is. We were able to go to dinner with him one night and meet his wife, and then meet some of the other therapists in the clinic. What a great group they have there!

We spent one day looking for houses in Mesquite, and another day looking at houses in Logandale. The two houses we like are in Logandale, one of them is the back up house, and the other one we totally fell in love with, but I'm not going to tell you which one! You'll just have to make your own guesses.



The reason I'm choosing not to tell you which one we love is because I don't want to get my hopes up and things not work out with that house. It's really hard right now to get approved for anything since we aren't technically working. Even though Doug has a job, they need a pay stub...yeah. So we'll see how things work out. But if you'd really like to know which house, go ahead and ask. Maybe I'll be nice and tell you!

5 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

Sooooooo, can I so say SOOOOO JEALOUS! How great for you guys! I'm going with the second one as the dream house? Just a shot in the dark, but hopefully you'll get which ever one it really is.

Anne-Marie said...

yay! i've been dying to hear how things went! Lucky that you can live in LOgandale. i hear it's super nice there. A little too far of a commute for us to live there...bummer. GOOD LUCK!! Buying a house is not fun, bur having one is more so :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good trip and that you actually found a house within the little time you were there... that is AWESOME. I'm going to say the first one is the dreamer. They both look fabulous though and anything would seem like a castle compared to our "castle" now.

Todd and Stacey said...

I don't care where you are as long as it's closer to us. I like both homes.

allison said...

wow they are both beautiful. How fun, I am so jealous but happy for you too that is just one more of us that is going to finally be living a real life in a real house.
good luck with everything