Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random things

Sorry for the lack of posting. I haven't been in the blogging mood lately. Maybe it's due to the stress of moving, maybe it's due to the fact that our home computer sucks. It is so slow that trying to edit my pictures takes forever. I'm going to try and be better, I have a lot to post. It's not anything really interesting for some, but it is for me.


Saturday is our date night. I've mentioned before that we are in a date group (highly recommend everyone join a date group), where we tend all the kids one weekend, then we get 3 off. Well this weekend we had both boys since they both have had a cold. It was such a nice night that we played outside with Drew until it was dark!



Once we put the kids to bed, Doug and I watched Twilight! Yes, I bought the movie! Couldn't help myself one bit. Doug wanted to see it and since he didn't' get to go in the theater, he was more than happy to watch it with me! Although I felt he should have watched it by himself because I kept feeling like I had to explain some things to him. (He assured me he got the gist of it)!

Question for anyone who saw it in theaters; When Edward was taking Bella home after playing baseball, was Emmett and Alice in the car as well?

Preston has been talking non-stop! It's so fun to hear him use his voice...except when it's 4:00 in the morning! He's starting to respond to Drew. Whenever Drew would talk to him, he would give his this look of, what are you saying to me?! But yesterday, Drew would talk to him and squeeze Preston's cheeks and Preston would laugh, which would make Drew laugh! I can't wait until they can interact more together. This picture is of how Preston fell asleep after being worn out from Drew.



On Monday, Drew went to the dentist. They had him sit in the chair and put some sunglasses on so the light wouldn't get in his eyes! He looked so cute! Drew was an amazing patient...not like his mom. I'm a nervous wreck at the dentist, they have to give me laughing gas every time or else my feet will be in my chest.

They cleaned Drew's teeth and gave them a good floss. I was so proud of him!





Drew was able to go to pre-school yesterday. He hasn't been in forever it seems. Last week was spring break so they didn't have school. Boy did he need to go. As soon as the doors opened for class, he ran in and gave Ms. Cathy a hug! (He missed her)!

Hope you have a great day, hopefully I'll have more to post tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drew is hilarious! I love the pictures of him in his glasses.

I can't remember if they were in the car with them or not. (Twilight) Did you notice her dress though?? Different colors!

We need to do something soon! I am sure you guys are super busy with everything right now though!

Anonymous said...

I love Dr. Kubovich and their whole office staff is awesome! My kids don't mind going there one bit because they make it so fun. I can't really remember if they were in the car or not, but it seems like they were for some reason. Who knows though?