Friday, September 4, 2009

Alone

All by myself....don't want to be....all by myself anymore!! Anyone know that Celine Dion song? Well, that song describes me right now..alone all by myself! Doug and the boys have gone to Idaho for the weekend, while I stay home and work. I guess it's my turn to stay home. I've left Doug home by himself twice. But it sure is quiet here, (although, a full nights sleep was so nice)!

They left last night, and yes I know it hasn't even been 24 hours, but I sure do miss them. But I wish I was up there with them instead of them here with me. Going to my In-laws house is like going on vacation. They live up in the mountains, and so they are away from everything. So nice to go and relax.

Doug has been wanting a big TV for a long time now. So I wasn't really surprised when he called me today and told me that he went and bought his TV. It's a Panasonic something or other, but it's 50". So I guess we'll be hosting the football games at my place this year!

Well, sorry for the lack of pictures, but there is no one here to take pictures of. Hope you all are well.

4 comments:

Sam Jo said...

My hubby just told me that he is going out of town for a MONTH!!! I thought one weekend was bad! Hope you have some fun alone time!

Anonymous said...

Will is gone this weekend too. Hope you enjoy it even though its hard, you deserve some quality time for your self...trying to think positive. Miss you.

Sara S.

{Erica} said...

Enjoy this time alone. I know it's hard but rent a ton of chick flicks get your favorite food that you don't usually get because you're the only one that likes it out of your little family and relax. :)

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Wish we lived closer I would come and hang out with you!