Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thanks to all

Thank you to everyone who answered my plea for help on getting pictures from my camera phone. I did what you said and got me a micro SD card for my phone. It came with a USB attachment so that I could upload my pictures that I had on my phone.


Now I can show you all pictures of Preston sitting in the wagon at lagoon! He loved being in the wagon, and I loved it because when he fell asleep we could lay him in it!


Preston was such a good kid at Lagoon. I don't think he cried once, even when he got tired! There was just too much for him to see. As you can see by the smile on his face, he was having a great time! Plus he was getting spoiled with attention!

Preston asleep in the wagon! He always love to be covered up! Thanks again mom and dad for getting the wagon. I absolutely love it and can't wait to use it at my house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! He is so dang cute!

Can you believe our babes are going to be 1 year old in a few months??? I can't believe how fast it has gone by!

Miss ya!

Amy said...

I am glad you guys had a fun trip to Lagoon.

Anonymous said...

that is an awesome picture of him asleep... so funny. I can't believe how big your boys are. seriously where does the time go?