Friday, February 5, 2010

a few things

So here is a couple pictures of what we've done. It's not much just because I'm also in school and have no time to spend putting a house together. So it's a slow process.

But here is a picture of our couches. We absolutely love them! (Of course I think we'd love anything since we haven't had furniture since last May)!

I found the throw pillows at Target. They are just a plain white pillow and then they had some pillow covers. Awesome for me since I can wash them and not have to worry about the boys getting them dirty! As you can see, we have not blinds. Anyone know a great place to get blinds for a good deal? We are wanting the faux wood blinds.

This is the playroom. Not much to it yet, in fact I'm still trying to figure out where exactly to put everything. But the boys love it. It's the one place they can both go and do their own thing. Not to mention I love that aspect too!



And as you can see our backyard is unfinished. But the boys don't care. They have their toys out there and they love to play in it. It's so nice to be able to send the boys outside and not have to worry about them!



Well that's all for now. I'll post more as we do more.

5 comments:

Carly said...

WAHOO! You're house looks great! I can't wait to see more picture. Where did you get those school desks? That is a great idea. My girls would love them. After reading all your stressful house posts I'm so nervous for when we have to buy a house. I'm just glad the only stress you have now is decorating! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY Court! Your house looks awesome! Again SO happy for you guys!

Robin said...

Courtney your HOME is beautiful!!! I love the couches, those are the same ones we originally looked at for downstairs and similar to the ones we got. I am so excited for all of you! We miss you and can't wait to come visit!
Love you tons, Robin and Family

Amy said...

Way cute couches! I am going to have to run and get some of those pillows tonight. I know you can get blinds at Lowes and Home Depot that can be cut on the spot to fit or at Ikea. Good luck!

Suz said...

Hey Court, looks good! I put blinds in our whole house for less around $800 bucks (and considering we have over 20 windows, that was great!) I just got the cheap 2" faux wood blinds from Home Depot which start out at like $20 a window.