Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun at home

I can't believe that it's the end of February already...but then again I can! I've never been so busy! And it's not a fun busy either. With full time school and work, plus full time mom, I don't know how I have survived, but thank heavens I have!

So I decided I needed to blog. Take my mind off of school and work and focus on the fun we have been having at the Giles' house.

My mom and my sister came to town a couple weeks ago, and I FINALLY got to see that cute little niece of mine! Isabelle is such a darling baby! Although I didn't get to hold her as much as I wanted because my mom wouldn't give her up!!




Drew was so adorable with her. He had to know where she was the entire time. And when she would cry he would sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" to her! It was just so cute to watch him interact with her.


Doug built a "race track" in the backyard for all of Drew's "Cars" cars. The race track he made was a replica of "Willies Butte" from the movie cars. You know where Doc Hudson and Lightning McQueen had their race?




Preston just likes to get out in the dirt and dig lots of holes and eat the dirt! I'm so glad that they are both liking to be in the backyard, even if it is just dirt!


2 comments:

Amy said...

don't all boys love dirt, even the big ones!

allison said...

ok so it has been awhile since I have checked blogs. Congratulations on your house I LOVE IT! it is beautiful. I am so glad you got it and now you have a house to call your own.