Thursday, May 20, 2010

safe and sound

Well, we made it to Salt Lake safe and sound. My dad came to help us pack and move some of our stuff and I'm so grateful to him for that. Once we got into town I had some things I had to get done before my orientation on Friday...I guess that would be tomorrow! I had to buy a certain color of scrubs and sew my school patches on them...sure hope they stay on!

Like I said, I have orientation for school tomorrow and I'm super excited about it! We'll be getting our books and stuff. I'll have to have a picture taken of me in my school scrubs with my new look. I'm back to blonde with short hair and bangs! The bangs are taking some getting used to! But I'm loving them.

I'll be blogging more often since the husband is back home in Mesquite and will want to see the boys. So I need to get my tush in gear! That's all for now!

4 comments:

Drake and Shakari said...

Courtney,
I love you I am so excited for you I miss you so much it is just not the same without you! Have fun with school and your little family when you have time stop by and say hi!! Drake and I miss you tons good luck with everything and call me if you need to talk or need anything! Good luck you will make a great nurse! Love ya call me!!

Kristin said...

good luck in school! i hope i get to see you while i am in town....it would be really fun. your boys are so cute!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Good luck!!! You are super ambitious for moving away and pursuing your dream!

allison said...

Congratulations! with your schooling that is awesome.