Sunday, February 19, 2012

US

It's been so nice having our family back together. Although, I keep telling Doug that I am going to move back north just for a job. I have been looking for a job since I've been out of school and still have no luck. I'm not sure what to do anymore. I've applied for probably 20 jobs, and haven't heard from a single one. I've done the calling to see about my application status, but no one will tell me what's up. So...if anyone out there knows of someone hiring nurses either in St. George or Las Vegas, PLEASE let me know.

Also, one more HUGE favor. I'm in need of some help. We have been potty training Preston (for the fourth time) and he is doing well...sort of. He gets the idea of going pee in the toilet, but as far as pooping...he doesn't get it. I am at a complete loss. We've been at it since January and I'm not sure where to go from here. Any ideas would be so great.

As for the rest of us. Drew is loving school and learning more everyday. He loves having lots of boys here to play with. Doug is working hard. His boss has bought a new building and they will be moving into it the first part of March! We are really excited since this place will have double the space. I can't wait to see it when it's complete!

Happy February!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey Courtney,
I have heard from a lot of my nursing friends in UT that there is a huge 'new grad' hiring problem going on. (As you have quickly figured out) My best advice is to try and get a job doing home health care, assisted living, or transitional care units. Any experience will serve you well, and although not ideal of course, it will only aid you when you are trying to get a potentially better job in the future. I started out in a nursing home, and a transitional care unit before I got a 'real' job at a hospital. Believe me, employers are looking for someone who has any type of experience rather than none at all. I know it probably isn't what you were hoping for after completing nursing school, but at least it is an income and you will be working. Jobs in L&D the ER, or ICU are usually only offered to those who have put in their 'time.' I HATE HATE HATED my job in the ICU at Methodist, but I know without a doubt I would have never got my job in L&D without that background in critical care. I hope that helps. Good luck, and I'm sure sure something good will come your way.

Anneke Sergio said...

I was a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation,for the
past 4 years,and for this past 4 years my life was horrible,one day i saw a
post of a man being cured by a Doctor, called Dr Imoloa,so i contact him
and i get the cure from him,and my 4 years disaster and pains were like a
dreams so if you have this problem of weak erection and premature
ejaculation he also have cure for lupus disease, corneal ulcer, polio disease,
Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy,joint pain,
fetal alcohol spectrum, schizophrenia, lichen planus, cancer, diabetes, asthma syphilis, and many more... you can contact Dr Imoloa for help,Email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatssapp +2347081986098.
-