Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Internet

It's official...we finally have Internet!  We realized just how much we needed it, so we caved.  But lucky for me, that means I'll actually get to blog more often.  Before, I had to tether my phone to my computer in order to get the Internet, which meant I couldn't upload pictures, or blog.  So now, I can do both! 

We had family pictures taken the other day, thanks to my amazing dad!  The pictures turned out pretty awesome!  So, without further ado, here is our 2012 family picture:


He also took more of the boys... here is their mission impossible pose!


My caption for this picture would be, "Are they coming after us?"  It seriously looks like Drew is reaching for a gun behind his back!  I absolutely love these two boys! 

Well, that's it for now.  My next post will be about the two new additions we've added to the family this year! I wish you all the best! Have a great Tuesday! 

No comments: