Monday, August 20, 2007

Day two on the road

The drive Saturday went well. Although we started a little later than we planned on. As we loaded up the car again to leave the hotel, Drew threw up again. Luckily there was a Walgreens next to the hotel, with the nicest Pharmacist...who was a fellow Iowan!! She told us to give Drew Benadryl to dry up the flem, and Ginger Ale to settle his stomach. I am now a firm believer in the two. The ginger in the Ginger Ale is what clams the stomach. So, if you ever have an upset stomach, drink Ginger Ale, not sprite.

Like I said, the drive was great when we finally got going. We got some great pictures again, but since I'm headed out the door to go camping, I will post those by the end of the week. I will post again probably Friday since we don't get home from camping until Thursday.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

HAve fun camping!! I swear by ginger ale when I'm pregnant or otherwise upset in the stomach area :)

{Erica} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbi said...

I'm glad that you found that walgreens - what great ideas..and I'm sure you were glad to not have Drew so sick the whole time. Have fun camping, I love that we still get to hear from you when you are gone!