Monday, August 13, 2007

Spilt Beans

Yesterday we had dinner over at the Grover's house. We had such a delicious meal! After dinner Erica served a warm peach pie....YUM! And while we were eating our pie, do you know what happened? Erica started to spill info about Harry Potter #7, which I am still reading! Can you believe her?! I mean, I almost got to read the whole book without somebody spilling the beans! As soon as the words came out of her mouth, she was motified! Infact, I think she even shed a tear for how sorry she was! It's a good thing I like you Erica, or we wouldn't be speaking!!

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

It actually was a couple of tears! I felt mortified...like my face turned all red and I got all hot....it was soo unintentional...I was even still talking about my STUPID self to bret this morning and my HUGE faux Pas....wow....if you were me court I would've killed me! Love ya! (i told bret that from now on whenever you read harry potter again or watch the movie you will think of your lame friend Erica would spilt the beans)! (but I didn't spill the whole beans :)

Debbi said...

HAHA!!!! That is soo funny! I get the 3 colums off a template - I just searched google for 3 column blogger template.

Let us all know when you finish the book so there will be no more spilt beans, they are a PAIN to clean up!