Sunday, October 7, 2007

Conference

I just love conference! I love everyone getting together and enjoy being with one another as we hear about the Gospel. But today, my favorite part was after the morning session. They did a story on the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Me being a choir person, it just moved me. There are times I wish I was a member of the choir. I would love to travel to the different parts of the world and sing for all those who want to hear. Music brings the spirit faster and stronger than anything else. I hope you all have enjoyed conference.

On another note, I thought I would let you all know that Doug is absolutely loving his rotation in Mesquite! He loves the family he is staying with in St. George, the clinic and the instructor, but most of all, he LOVES the weather! I'm hoping he'll get on one of these days and post about it, but I'm not holding my breath!

CHOW!

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

i wish we could watch the parts between sessions...they are so great! You should try out for the mo-tab someday! I told bret that'd be so fun to do whenall the kids are out of the house and if we end up in utah. The try outs are killer though...!

Anonymous said...

I am with you I love Conference. I swear it gets better and better every time! It made me so homesick though when they showed the conference center and the mountains! I miss Utah! And the FAM!