Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

My mom is a fantastic woman! And it's not only me that thinks so. Drew absolutely adores her! As many of you know, my mom is a flight attendant, so she's gone quite a bit. But this is something she has always wanted to do, and I'm so glad that she has been given the opportunity to do this. Not to mention she and my dad get to come and visit us whenever they choose! (Drew loves this perk)!

My mom is constantly on the go and loves being that way! I think I get that from her! We both hate having to stay at home with nothing to do! She is someone I'm constantly asking advice from. Especially now that I'm in the Young Women. My mom was Stake Young Women's President not too long ago! And, the other day when Drew made a mess of the carpet with lotion, who better to call than someone who probably went through that with one of us kids?!

My love for the water comes from her (and my dad)! We were always at the lake with the boat, tubing or skiing. Look at her wake boarding. In fact, I think this was her first time! She always loves to go camping with the family, which is something my kids will grow up doing!



My mom is also a great bowler. She has her own ball, and shoes! This is something she has taught us all to love. Whenever we are at my parents' house, we always go bowling!


My mom is my greatest friend and I am so lucky to have her in my life. She's been there for me whenever I've needed it. So thank you mom! You are the best! I love you and hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

{Erica} said...

what a great tribute to a beautiful person....seriously she is gorgeous! I loved reading this and I loved the pictures. The one of you and her at your wedding is awesome. You've got some good genes floating around your family :)