Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I did it!

Alright, so I decided not to wait until I got to Utah to start my baby blanket. Although I might make one there too! Drew and I went to the fabric store yesterday and he couldn't get over this fabric with trains on it! So, we brought it home and I got to work. I thought I'd start it and then finish it when I got the time, figured it was going to take me a long time! Well, the blanket wasn't as hard to do as I thought and I finished the whole thing! It only took me a couple hours to do it...not counting the washing of the fabric that had to come first! The hardest part was measuring and cutting both pieces of fabric so they are the same size. So here you have it...the finished project!


2 comments:

{Erica} said...

looks great! Awesome that you can whip that up just like that. I think the material is darling!

Anonymous said...

Dang Martha! Talk about talented! That blanket is so cute. I can't believe you finished it that quick. You will have to show me how! LOVE the material!
PS did you get my e-mail about hair?