Monday, August 25, 2008

Over the river and through the woods...

Well, I'm sure glad that our first full week here in Utah is over! Not that I haven't loved it, but it gets real old traveling from one place to the next. Doug and I drove from our house in Iowa to his parents house in Preston, ID on Friday the 15th. We spent the next few days there with family and then left Tuesday for my parents house in Salt Lake. Wedensday we packed up and headed to Heber, UT for my family reuinion that lasted unitl that Saturday. We then left early saturday to go back to Idaho for Doug's family reuinion and just got back in to my parents house today. All I can say is I'm done with long car rides for a while.

We had a great time with family and I'll post pictures as soon as I can. So until then, have a great rest of the summer (which is almost over...sad)!

No comments: