Saturday, August 2, 2008

ponderings

I've been sitting here making a list of things to pack for our trip back to Utah...shirts, pants, dress clothes, etc. And it occurred to me, by the time I get back from Utah, I will only have two and a half months left of this pregnancy! I can't believe how time flies. When I was pregnant with Drew I thought I would be pregnant forever, now I'm wonder where the time has gone. In fact at my last Dr. appointments, they told me to take a copy of my records home with me just in case something happens. I mean, what the heck!! I told Doug that he needs to start getting out all of our baby stuff so that I can go through it, wash it all, and set things up. I'll need something to do when I get back.

I've also been wanting to make a baby blanket. You know those fleece kind that you sew that has the curved edges? Well, that's my project I want to do...I guess I need to get started on it or it will never be finished by the time Preston is here! Hopefully in Utah I can find some great fabric. I know Joanne's Fabric has some good things in there, but sometimes they aren't that cheep. Anyone know of a good place to get some fleece that's not too pricey?

1 comment:

Megan and Shawn said...

Congrats on the boy! Boys are the best - i'm simply convinced of this. We can't wait to have two.