Wednesday, April 1, 2009

my boys

I just LOVE my boys! They are the light of my life! Drew is getting more involved with Preston and I love it! A couple nights ago I was rocking Preston to sleep when Drew wanted to hold him, of course Preston woke up! And then tonight, Drew wanted Preston to sit with him while we watched Transformers. We were watching it in Drew's room with the light off (it's better that way)! Drew was sitting in his chair and held Preston for quite some time!




Silly boys!

7 comments:

Crystal S. said...

They are so stinkin' cute you guys! Tanner and Brenner are getting excited to see those boys! Love ya tons!

Kristin said...

Your boys are so cute!!! What cute pic's!

Megan and Shawn said...

So Cute! I'm so glad you have two boys too, there is nothing better than moments like this.

allison said...

how sweet!

Jason and Teresa said...

hey if your wondering where the shoes came from it was me. I found them in the lost and found at the ymca. please tell me they are the right ones! cute boys by the way!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I want to kiss Preston's chubby cheeks!
What are you doing Monday early afternoon???

The Giles said...

That is cute! See, isn't is just great to have 2, and to see them play and interact. I LOVE it!