Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sorry for the lack of posting. We've been trying to pack everything up. My house looks like this:


Just a little update on Drew. He's having a blast with his grandparents and with my cousins, Tanner and Brenner. (They are 5 and 4). He's being spoiled by going to movies and flying with my brother-in-law Jason on his airplane. Apparently Drew wants to be a pilot when he grows up!

A huge thank you to all who are looking after him while we aren't there. Can't wait to see him. Both Doug and I miss him like crazy! Love you Drew!! See you soon!

So, due to moving and not knowing what's happening at the moment, I'll post when I get a chance. Might not be for a while. But check back, who knows, maybe I'll post when I get to Utah.

5 comments:

{Erica} said...

I've been thinking about you the last few days wondering if you're packing and getting ready to go!

This is the part of moving that I HATE. The house is crazy messy with boxes everywhere and trying to figure out how to cook and still pack the kitchen...ugh! I hope the packing and the move goes as smooth as possible.

Love you guys a ton!

Anonymous said...

That picture makes me sad! I can't believe you leave so soon. We are so excited for you guys though. How nice will it be to have a pay check! :)

Today was so fun! I am glad we were able to get together. Hopefully we can go on a walk or something before you leave.

Anne-Marie said...

ah the joys...I've been wondering when you were going to mosey down to the southwest. Best of luck with everything!

Crystal S. said...

You guys, we are so excited for you to move closer!! We have been having a ball with Drew, it brings back memories of Whitney and Alyssa (ha, ha), and it's all good!

We have really enjoyed having Drew here in "Mytah", and we can't wait to FINALLY meet Preston.

See ya soon (woohoo!), and love ya loads!

Elise said...

Good luck with traveling and everything. I just watched the video of Preston. SO cute!