Sunday, July 5, 2009

Finally

OK, so I know it's been forever since I posted last. Reason being...we have no Internet. So I'll post whenever I can, which means, whenever I can get myself to the library.

We are now in Mesquite, NV...yay!! Doug is now a licensed Physical Therapist and starts his job tomorrow! It's a day we have been anxiously waiting for. We are renting a condo from our realtor and trying to get ourselves settled. We know we will only be here in the condo for a couple of months so we don't want to unpack everything. So basically, we have all our kitchen stuff and clothes unpacked.

We just spent the fourth of July weekend in Bryce Canyon for a family reunion on Doug's side. What a beautiful place! Drew was able to hike with Doug into the basin, while Preston and I hiked the rim. We had a great time and can't wait to go again.

I sure hope it won't be forever until I post again. We are here in Nevada and are happy to get our lives back in order...for a little while at least! A HUGE thank you to all who helped us get here, and who so graciously watched Drew for us while Doug and I were moving. We love you and can't wait to see you again!

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

congrats! That is so exciting :) Good luck house-hunting! I know a great one in Las Vegas if a 1 1/2 hr commute is in your plans :)

The Giles said...

Glad to hear you are there, and getting closer to getting settled. Wish we could've joined you guys in Bryce Canyon.

Anonymous said...

Court!
Glad Doug is finally working! I bet that is a huge relief! Good luck with the house thing. We are thinking about you guys and missing you like crazy! Cam's missing his wrestling partner.:)

Did you ever get the invite I sent?