Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Preston's new discoveries

Not having the Internet really stinks. I hate that I can't blog all of the time. There have been big things going on here and I haven't been able to share them. And not only that, is that I can't post pictures or videos right now. (Ugh)!

Preston said his first word last Thursday! He said "Dada," and he says it all the time! It's so cute! The way he rolls his tongue when he says it is so funny! As soon as I can post a video of him saying it I will!

Preston also has been trying to walk, so yesterday we went and got him one of those push toys. He's not quite sure how to use it, but when he can get it going he's on the move! I wonder if he'll thin down! He is so fat right now! He's not growing taller, he's just getting wider!

This last weekend we were fortunate enough to go to Utah and see some friends of ours have their little boy sealed to them! I can't tell what an experience that was for me. Thank you so much Lindstroms for inviting us to your special event. It was awesome!

That's about all that's going on here right now. Sorry for no pictures, but as soon as I can, you'll have lots to look at!

3 comments:

Debbi said...

I don't know how you do it without internet, that would be so hard! I bet Preston is so big - trying to walk and talking! Wow! I bet Kristen's sealing was great, that is so awesome you were able to go!

Love bug said...

Hey, this is Kristie Youngman, I met you through your inlaws. I hope you remember me. I can't believe that your baby is so big already! They both have grown so much and are so cute!

mary said...

Cute pictures, Courtney... that Preston is a handsome little man!