Saturday, July 18, 2009

fun pictures

Just some fun pictures of the boys enjoying their time at the pool! By the way, yesterday it got to 125 degrees here. Yeah, HOT!




Drew, testing out his new goggles. And, we were able to get him to wear his water wings instead of his life jacket! (This is a big deal)! Now he only wants to wear the water wings because now he can stick his head under the water better!


Drew's new goggles! He loves them!


Preston's first hair cut. He did a super job! But he did want to look at the clippers pretty much the entire time!
After the hair cut!
Loves to pull himself up on things.

His favorite room in the house...the laundry room. I have no idea why either. But whenever the door is open, there he goes!

9 comments:

The Giles said...

Cute boys! I see a lot of you in Preston.

Anne-Marie said...

I don't know how you can even stand to go outside!! I'm glad you're having a good time!

Jason and Whitney Powell said...

Ha Ha I love Preston's hair!

Unknown said...

Preston is getting so big!! Love the new haircut! He is starting to look more like you everyday. Hope you are all doing well. We miss you and the boys at the office. :)
Loved your blog so much I made one for our family. LOL. You can see it www.penrodpartyof5.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

WOW That is HOTT! two t's, the weather there deserves it! Your boys are getting so big!! They are adorable! Glad your loving it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Preston is! We miss you guys like crazy, I wish you were at the pool with us, but I am so glad it is not that HOT here.

Sara S.

{Erica} said...

Preston looks so big! I love the "after" picture from his hair cut!

We pretty much spend everyday at the pool. It's all fun and games until someone poops in the pool and we all have to leave :)

Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Carly said...

So glad you guys are all settled in. Your boys are so cute and I'm glad to see some new pics. :)

jess said...

The boys are so big and handsome! I can't believe we still haven't met Preston yet...miss you guys!