Thursday, October 29, 2009

Primary Program and more

Sunday was our ward's primary program, and I am so glad that it's over. I was called as the primary chorister a month or so ago. Can you say stressful?! I had no idea what the kids knew or what they needed work on. So, as you can see, I'm so glad it's over!

Drew did such a great job on his part. He was one of a handful of kids that had their part memorized! He was so proud of himself for getting it right. I just wish he could have sat still. Drew was the kid that everyone looks for. He was up there giving the thumbs up and doing the horns with his first finger and pinkie! I mean, come on! He wouldn't leave the kids next to him alone, so finally his teacher had to separate him and the other boy...oh but Drew couldn't resist bugging the girl next to him! Oh man, people will be searching for him next year!


Drew wore his suit to church not just for the program, but he was also giving his first talk in Primary! It was on families and I'm sure everyone would have known that if they could hear him. He was so quiet and I had to keep telling him to talk louder! But he did a great job and can't wait to participate again!



We've decided to let Preston feed himself now. He does good with the solid foods, but the baby food we've been trying to feed him. The problem with us trying to feed him is that he doesn't want to have anything to do with that. He wants to do it! So, we are letting him. And what do you get when you let an almost 11 month old feed himself baby food? This:

He immediately dropped the spoon and went right for the bowl! He apparently was starving, heaven knows we never feed him! I mean, he only weighs 3 lbs. less than his older brother! Yep, you heard me right. Drew is 34.2 lbs, and Preston is a whopping 31 lbs. He is a monster! Man, I can't wait for that kid to walk. I can't carry him anymore!


Well, that's it from us for today. Hope things are going great your way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drew is such a stud! Love his suit. Preston is getting so big! I need to be better about letting Cam feed himself.

I bet the program was awesome! I am sure you do such a great job. That would be a very stressful calling. We were just teachers in primary, but sometimes I really miss it. I never thought I would say that but sometimes I do.

Missed you and your cute boys today! I wish we could have seen them in their costumes! Hope you guys had a great Halloween! Love ya Court!