Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween fun

Halloween was fun for the boys...Drew especially! He was so excited when he found his costume he had to wear it almost every day before Halloween! Drew was Optimus Prime...go figure! Since I wasn't able to spend Halloween with the boys, I thought I'd blog about it for all of you who didn't get to see them either! Without further ado, I present to you:

OPTIMUS PRIME


and

MONKEY MAN!

Preston is enjoying his first sucker! Luckily he doesn't bite them, he actually sucks on them. He does eat the paper stick however!


Doug did not enjoy having to take the boys around the Trunk or Treat all by himself. I think his exact words were, "Not fun being a single parent at these types of things."


Drew and Preston love to play together, and every time I take a picture, Drew has to make sure they are in it together!


Preston is officially a walker, he almost refuses to crawl now! I'm pretty happy and sad at the same time. Sad that my baby isn't a baby anymore, but SOOO glad I don't have to carry him around anymore! I wonder if he'll thin down like Drew did?!!

5 comments:

The Giles said...

Oh that Preston is a cute little boy!

Jason and Whitney Powell said...

They look so cute. I cant wait to see you guys!!!

Todd and Stacey said...

Those are my boys! Andrew, your costume was awesome you look just like Optimus. Preston is getting so big so fast. He is our monkey boy. I hope they are coming to Sandy this month with you because I need to see them. We need to feed the ducks. Love you guys. Doug, Thanks for the pictures. They were great.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture of the two of them! They are such cute boys. I can't believe our boys are walking! It seems like yesterday we were at your house on Christmas and they were not even a month old yet. They grow up so freaking fast.

jess said...

Love the costumes! And I love how Drew always wants to have Preston in pics with him, such a good brother! I'm sure you have your hands even more full now that Preston is walking! Have fun with that!