Sunday, November 22, 2009

Crazy/Busy

I have to say that things have been busy around here. I drove to Sandy, UT on Tuesday for my sister's baby shower. Stayed through Wednesday and drove back on Thursday. So it was a short trip for me....but not for my kiddos!

Drew and Preston were lucky enough to stay at Grandpa Todd's and Grandma Stacey's house. Doug and I will be up there for Thanksgiving so the kids get some great one on one time with their grandparents. I'm sure they are having such a blast.

While the kids are gone, Doug and I have been working, I've been trying to get things together for Primary, and house hunting. We definitely haven't had much time to just spend together. In fact, I'm running on three and a half hours of sleep right now. Not such a good idea!

I haven't really had much time to spend in an empty home without my boys. But I'm sure missing this...


These two boys just love each other! Preston loves to climb up on Drew's bed and lay down, and when Drew comes to lay by him, he goes crazy for it! Preston loves to be right where Drew is! And Drew always likes to know where Preston is. I love it!

Preston does not like to be fed. He wants to do it all himself, what else do I do but let him! This is what you get when you give an 11 month old refried beans and a 4 year old red punch:


Preston was such a mess, but he was so proud that he did it all himself! And Drew thought his mustache was so cool. Me, I don't like a red mustache after three days! Seriously, it wouldn't come off his face!

Well, that's what we've been up to lately. Not a whole lot, but for some reason, still busy.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sometimes that is how life goes. Lots of little/big things that add up to busy and crazy. I am glad it is all going well!