Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Birthday Boy

Today my baby is 1! I can't believe how time flies! It seems like just yesterday we were walking into the OR getting ready to have him.


This year with Preston has been so much fun! He brings so much joy and happiness into our lives! His brother will tell you the same thing! Drew and Preston get along so well...something I was fearing. I wasn't sure if the 3 year gap between them would be a problem, but thankfully they are great friends!
Preston was born at 11:33, (that's what Doug says...I wasn't really paying attention to the time), and weighed in at 10 lbs. 11 oz, and was 21.5 inches long! Yes, he was a monster of a baby!


Preston loves to eat! That is probably one of his favorite things to do! And not just eat from his bottle, he loves to eat regular food! In fact, the other day we went to McDonald's and I had to buy two kids meals. Drew ate 2 chicken nuggets from his, and Preston ate all four plus some fries! Seriously, this kid knows how to put it down!

We are so happy to have Preston in our lives! He makes us all very happy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Preston! He is such a cutie! I can't believe he is already one! It seems like we were just on the walk when you told me you guys were expecting!

Court how have you been? I haven't talked to you forever! How was your Thanksgiving? Hope everything is going well!
Love ya!

{Erica} said...

So crazy he's already one!!! happy birthday mr. preston!

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is 1 already. We miss you guys a ton. Hope all is going well.

jess said...

Happy birthday to the little big man!

The Giles said...

Happy Birthday to Preston. Wow, time does fly. I was shocked when you wrote, "my baby is 1". Guess in no time I'll be saying the same time.