Saturday, January 23, 2010

IT'S OVER!!

It's finally over! The frustration, face breaking out like a teenage girl....it's over! We were finally able to close on our house last night!! That sounds so great to say..."OUR HOUSE!"




It was quite the experience. Title companies don't make an appointment for you to sign papers until after they have all your documents. Well, we had to close last night because of expiring applications and mortgage rates, so the title company was nice enough to make an appointment with us before they had our documents. So we packed the kids up in the car and drove to Henderson, NV.



My Aunt and Uncle who live in Henderson were so nice and watched the boys while we went to our appointment. When we got to the title company, we sat in the waiting room for about 45 minutes when I received a phone call from our broker's assistant...who is the absolute best person in the world! She told us that we were still waiting because they didn't have our documents yet! Seriously...I was starting to freak out!



Finally they got them and we were ready to sign! It went by so fast. It only took about 15 minutes of so to sign all our paperwork. Since we signed on a Friday night, our loan won't be funded until Tuesday so we won't get our keys until then, but who cares...we have signed and have a house!! Anyone can come visit....and please do!!

9 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Yay! Congrats! I am so stoked for you! Enjoy having all that space! :)

Jason and Whitney Powell said...

WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I cant wait to come see your house. Have fun moving... hehe

Unknown said...

sharing happiness is sooo good..........good luck .

{Erica} said...

Oh how I can relate with the whole face breaking out...you know what I'm talking about :). Seriously house buying SUCKS but house owning rocks!! I'll be thinking of you Tuesday when you walk into your OWN HOME! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! Can't wait to stop in for a visit!

pendant lighting said...

Its so cute!

Brant & Lindsay said...

How fun!! Congrats! That is so very exciting! What a cute house!

Family Scads said...

SO excited for you! Your house is beautiful...and the sunny weather that comes with it = PRICELESS! Love and miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

Court I am seriously so excited for you guys! I was hoping after FB that you would have a pic of your NEW HOUSE on your blog and you did! I love it!!!

I think next year Quinn and I are going to visit his grandparents in Mesquite and if we do we will for sure be coming to see you!! If you don't mind that is...:)

YAY!!! Congrats again!

Kristin said...

Congrats!!! Your HOUSE is so cute!