Friday, January 8, 2010

Super Mario Bros.

Has anyone ever played this game? I am a huge Mario fan. In fact, my favorite game is the original Super Mario Bros. So Doug and I saw this game and decided to get it for the family for Christmas...mainly me! In this version, you can play up to four players...the trick though is that you all play together on the same screen. Which means, you have to keep up with each other and do a great job following or else you die.

Every night after we put the kids to bed, Doug and I sit and play this for at least an hour...sometimes longer Let me tell you though, Doug is not a Mario lover, but we have had such a great time playing this together. It helps us de-stress from our day and not to mention, it's a great bonding experience for us. We have had many a nights now laughing like crazy because we can't seem to pass off a level, and when we finally do, it's been like 10 tries! (Like I said before, you all play together, following each other. And if you don't keep up, you die)! It's something both of us look forward to at night.

If anyone was looking for a great game, this one I completely recommend.

1 comment:

{Erica} said...

We LOVE this game. Ella loves to play and mai likes to wach. She sorta freaks out when she's stuck in a bubble and we don't pop it right away (ella) and by freak out I mean hyperventilates!

Wish we could be playing this with you guys....

love ya!