Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Morning

I know I'm a bit late on posting about our Christmas and all the loot that the boys got, but for some reason or another life has been so crazy. I'd love to get back to blogging more often than every couple of weeks, but I guess for now, this will have to do.

Christmas was so fun this year. Doug's parents were able to come down and enjoy it with us, and we couldn't have been happier that they were here...not to mention how excited the boys were seeing all the new toys they got!

This is what our living room looked like Christmas morning.


Drew has had his big chair for a couple of years now and Preston absolutely loves it. It's the first place he goes to in the morning when he wakes up. So I decided to get him one. I bought two covers for the chairs and had the boys' names put on them. Now they can both sit by each other in their own chairs!



Checking out the fun stuff Santa brought for his stocking!



Preston had no idea what was going on, so Drew ended up opening the majority of the presents! Although, Preston had a great time in all the paper and boxes! (Why spend money on the kid when a box will do)?!


Every time Drew opened a present, he would shout, "Oh my gosh! This is just what I wanted!" Even though the majority of it he had no idea it existed! It was so much fun to see how excited he was to get all the presents he did.



Our living room after the big gift exchange!

Here are the boys with some of their loot! Preston has the lid to his drum.


Drew with a couple of Transformers that he got.

1 comment:

Jason and Whitney Powell said...

Hahaha.. I seriously laughed out loud when i read Drew saying "oh my gosh this is just what i wanted." I cant totally picture him saying that. I miss you guys and wish i would have been there to celebrate Christmas with you.