Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Brotherly love

This is one of my favorite things! They boys go outside and play, but I often find them just like this! Sitting together on the driveway enjoying each other's company!


I love that they have a place to go and I don't have to worry about them. Yeah we live right on a road that is across from the middle school, but it's not a busy street. And Preston has learned not to go in the street.


They are both still loving the backyard! Drew has been digging out all my weeds! As you can see he has to do it without his shirt! He hasn't gotten far, but lets face it, there are a TON of weeds back there!


We are headed up this weekend to Sandy to see my family. My sister is blessing her beautiful daughter on Sunday. I also have a meeting on Friday with a Nursing program! I'm super excited! Hope all goes well!

Can't wait to see you family! We have been missing you all!

Oh! We've done a bit of decorating in my spare time. It's starting to look like someone lives in the house!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

The decorating looks great! I love the pillows on the couch!

Jana Hopper said...

Too cute! I wish my house looked that cean and cute. You are making me look bad :( jk. Have fun in Sandy and tell your fam hi :)

Brant & Lindsay said...

How cute! Please come help me with my house! P.S Your boys are so adoreable! I would love to see you next time you are out this way!