Monday, July 19, 2010

July

July seems to be going by really fast. I feel like we just had the fourth! But here is what we've been up to. We went to Richfield for the fourth for a family reunion on Doug's side. I was glad to go because that meant we got to see Doug! We rode down with Doug's parents and had a really good time.


Drew enjoying the water slide


Boys enjoying the train

It was also my birthday this month. I was sad to not have Doug here to help celebrate, but I did get a nice phone call from him! My family took me out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse...so good! I'm glad that we were able to celebrate it together. Thank you to everyone who sent me a birthday wish or gift...you are all awesome!


This last Saturday we went to Draper Days. Oh my gosh it was hot! I think I sweat from every pore...sexy huh? It was fun, other than the part where I was thrown up on by my little man. I'm not quite sure if the heat got to him, or if he really wasn't feeling good. It happened just a couple of minutes into the fireworks...go figure!

This weekend the boys will be in a parade! Drew is way excited to decorate his bike and ride in the parade! We will be decorating the wagon for Preston and his cousin Isabelle! I hope someone will be on the sideline taking pictures!

1 comment:

The Giles said...

Why did I think your birthday was in August. I'm so sorry we missed it. Happy belated birthday. We love and miss you.
Ann Marie