Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ready for spring

Oh spring, where for art thou? The boys are chomping at the bit to get outside. So, the other day we played in the snow. Drew will play in it for only so long, but Preston on the other hand, could stay outside forever.



Preston either wants to be in the deepest part of the snow, or eat it! I'm trying to teach him that if he is going to eat it, it has to be "clean" snow. Drew tells him all the time, "Don't eat the yucky colored snow, it's not good for you!"



Things here are going well. School is getting really busy. I feel bad for my boys, they don't get a whole lot of time with me. They are in daycare five days a week from 9-4 and then on Saturdays they are with their grandparents until 3. I can't wait until I'm done and can actually be a mom again!






Doug, I believe, is doing well. He and Daisy lounge on the couch in the evenings watching Sport's Center or some movie! I know he gets bored, but he is doing well. We sure miss him.

No comments: