Sunday, March 27, 2011

scariest moment of my life

Just thought I would let you all know that last night at about 5:00pm, Drew had a seizure. We were on our way to dinner when he had it. I can't even begin to tell you how terrified I was. In fact, I was sobbing so hard, so much that I couldn't keep myself together. You think I would be able to handle that, but I couldn't. He was taken to Primary Children's Hospital, where he was checked over and observed. Today he is doing fine, although he is under constant supervision. The poor kid can't even go to the bathroom by himself. He will be seeing a neurologist sometime this week to determine the cause, but for now he is doing well. Thank you to all of you who have been there for us and who are praying for us. I will update you when I can.

3 comments:

Debbi said...

So scary Courtney! We will be keeping your family and little Drew in our prayers! I hope they can figure something out and soon.

The Giles said...

We'll be watching for updates and praying for Drew.

Amy said...

Very scary I will keep you in my prayers!