Thursday, March 31, 2011

Update on Drew

Drew has been doing really well since the seizure on Saturday. In fact, he has more energy than he has had in a long time. It's the weirdest thing. We are on a waiting list to see a Neurologist and they are booked at least two weeks out. So who knows when that will be. But I did get an appointment for his EEG and MRI. He will be having those done on Tuesday. He will have to be sedated for the MRI, but I am really glad we are having it done. I'll post the results whenever I hear. Thank you to all of you for your prayers and support. It has meant the world to me. It's nice to have friends and family that love you so much. You all are absolutely wonderful!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

We are still praying for you! I hope they can get him in soon, that is good about getting the tests done. At least he isn't exhausted after the seizures and acting sick too. My nephew goes to PCMC to a neurologist (he just had a surgery this summer) but if you want their Dr. let me know. But at this point, you probably just want to see anyone there..right? I am positive they are all good Dr's if they are there.

I hope they can help you! Hang in there!

Amy said...

Oh I hope you can get squeezed into the Neurologist soon. That would be so scary to wait! Keeping you in our prayers!