Monday, July 9, 2007

Drew the human Buoy!

We went swimming one day at our pool with a bunch of friends and I was noticed my friend Debbie with her little boy Gage. He was wearing a life jacket with arm floaters. As I was fighting with Drew to stay in his little floaty (you know the one that you sit in), I thought to myself...what a great idea Debbie! So I went to Costco, bought Drew a life jacket and we were off to the pool. As I put Drew in his life jacket and put him in the water I noticed that he kept putting his face in the water. Again, I thought about Gage....THE ARM FLOATERS!! So I put the arm floaters on Drew and walla, his face stayed up. Now all he does is jump in the water from the second stair and swim around! Thanks to Debbie and her great idea, Drew can now enjoy the pool!


3 comments:

{Erica} said...

the human buoy...haha that cracked me up! cutest buoy i've ever seen! yes...ella has quite a lovely tan line from her arm floaties as well...so me, being the vain mother that i am (slightly joking..only slightly) i rotate when she wears them :)...i'm a tard I know :)

Debbi said...

YEAH! I'm so glad that he can enjoy it! We need to go again soon and have fun!

Anne-Marie said...

yay! mom gets to enjoy swimming too!