Monday, July 23, 2007

Visiting Grandma


My mom is a flight attendant for Skywest Airlines and gets to fly all over the place. Well last weekend she had an overnight layover in Omaha, NE. So I got Drew in the tub, put on his pajamas and he and I headed out to see her. Omaha is about 2 hours away from us, so it didn't take us long to get there. When we got there we had to drive around for a while since her plane wasn't in yet, but once she got there, Drew went from sleepy, to full of energy! My mom and I kept trying to put him to bed, but all he wanted to do was get up and play. We finally got him to sleep and tried to sleep ourselves. That was hard for me since we put Drew inbetween my mom and me and he kept pushing me to the edge of the bed! Anyway, we got to spend the next morning with her before she had to fly back out. It was so good to see her and Drew had such a good time with his Grandma that he didn't want to leave! Thanks mom for letting us come see you! We love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a great picture. Hope you all had a great time.

Happy Pioneer Day!