Monday, July 30, 2007

New Family in the Ward

We just had this cute family move into our ward from Provo, UT (just so you know, half our ward is from Utah)! Their names are Dave and Mary Pinneager (I'm sorry, but I have no idea how to spell it). Anyway, as Doug and I were talking to them, we found out that we are sort of related! Doug's brother, Matt, married a wonderful girl, Ann Marie. Well Dave is Ann Marie's cousin! They have two cute boys, David, he is about Drew's age, and then Hyrum, he is under one. This is the nicest couple ever and I'm so excited to have them over for dinner on Sunday!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

That is crazy - they are a fun couple and I can't wait to get to know them more too!

The Giles said...

I LOVE love love them. Please say hello. They are a great couple and you will have so much fun with them in your ward. And it's spelled Pinegar.