Wednesday, November 14, 2007

4th Anniversary

Four years ago today, Doug and I were married! I can't believe it's been four years already, time keeps going faster. Doug has been such a wonderful husband to me and a fabulous father to Drew and I know it's hard for him to be away. It's hard for us to have him away, but I am so proud of him! Doug is doing such a great job in Mesquite that he was pretty much offered a job down there when he's done with school! How excititng is that? You are my hero Doug!
I just want to say thank you to Doug for putting up with me for these past four years. I know I haven't made it that easy, but you never really complain! You are such a wonderful man and I am so greatful that our Heavenly Father sent you to me! I couldn't ask for anyone better! I LOVE YOU DOUG! Happy anniversary!

4 comments:

Debbi said...

Happy Anniversary! That's GREAT news about the Mesquite!

{Erica} said...

Happy Anniversary! I forgot to tell you this morning I even had it on my computer....duh! I hope you have a good day and get some sleep :D

Anne-Marie said...

Happy Anniversary! I agree about time... it just goes faster and faster!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! (belated) Cute pictures too! You have been married a year and a little more than us! Time is a flyin by!