Saturday, November 17, 2007

bye, bye Drew


I can't believe that Drew is leaving today. He's headed for Utah with my sister Whitney, so I'll be by myself for two weeks...I'm not quite sure how I'm going to handle things without him. He's not even gone and I'm already missing him and I can't think right now how I'll handle my emotions when Whitney walks away with him. My whole life revolves around that little boy and without him here I just might go crazy! My friend Debbi told me I could come over and borrow some books, so I'll be taking her up on that offer. I'll need something to do when I'm not working and I don't want to clean all day! I'll probably be writing later to share how I handled things at the airport with Drew leaving, so stay tuned....

5 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Poor YOU!!! You can come borrow books from me too and movies. And come hang out with us if you want! :) I'll be happy to loan you a kid or two if you watn :) Good luck at the airport! Super cute pics of Drew! Just call if you need anything!

Jennilyn said...

WOW you are brave, but it will be a sweet thing to have him back after your time away. Call if you need anything.

Debbi said...

You are amazing! To be with out Doug would be hard, and now to be without Drew! I always think it would be fun for about a day or two and then after that I would want everyone back. I hope you get refreshed! Come down tomorrow anytime - we are up and ready by 8!

{Erica} said...

come. play. will.call.you.love.ya (i.am.re.tard.ed.) :D

ps you're amazing and cute and a great mom!

Anonymous said...

I am going to call you and we are going to play! Quinn just watches tv at night after school so we can go and do something fun. PS cute pictures of Drew!