Thursday, November 1, 2007

Beggar's night

Out here in Iowa people don't trick-or-treat on Halloween, the do it the night before and they call it Beggar's Night. I know, you're all thinking, "Why?" Well, they do it so that adults can party on Halloween and not have to worry about kids being in harms way of those partiers. So we met up with a group of friends and headed out for all of the fun and especially the candy! We only wet around our complex, Maple Grove, and I'm sure glad. It took us a while to do that and Drew got so much candy that his bucket was dragging! But he wouldn't let me carry it for him, so i took part of the handle, and he took the other part. Here are some fun pictures of Drew and his friends going door to door.

3 comments:

Debbi said...

How fun! I'm so sad we couldn't go but I had to stick to my guns. I love your new header - are you making them in photo shop?

Courtney said...

No, I'm actually googling free headers. And then I pick one when I like one.

Anne-Marie said...

good times, good times. Could do without so much candy, though :)