Friday, March 14, 2008

bike ride

The weather yesterday was fantastic! Doug and I got Drew a little trike and were waiting for good weather to set it up and take it out. Well yesterday was that day! Drew tried helping us put it together, and then out the door he went!


He has this same bike at my parents' house, but when I found it at Hyvee (grocery store), I couldn't pass it up! He took his bike all over outside, but I just couldn't get him to stay on the side walk. I think he likes the off road vehicle the best!

Maybe today we'll take the bike out again since it's supposed to be in the upper 40's! Yay for good weather, but I think the snow is coming back our way this weekend...sad. Well, I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! That is a way cool bike! I am loving this weather we are having. We took the dogs for a short walk last night after I got home from work. It was so nice outside! I hope it doesn't snow this weekend! Maybe we will get lucky and it won't!

{Erica} said...

He looks super rad on his bike! I bet he was in heaven!