Thursday, March 6, 2008

going to work

Brett Favre, what can you say other than AMAZING?! We here at the Giles' house knew this day would come, but didn't realize it would be so soon...after 17 years! Brett Favre retired. As most of you know we here are Packers fans and no other. I didn't get into football or the Packers until I married Doug, a big fan. So now that I've been watching the Packers for the past four years, I've really come to love Brett Favre and am sad to see him go, but am really interested to see how the team will be next season without him. Good luck to you Brett!

So yesterday, Drew was watching this show Little Bill, which is on the NOGGIN channel, and Little Bill was going to work with his dad. So when the show got over, Drew needed to go to work too! It was so funny. Drew says, "Mom, I go to work now," and grabs for his shoes. He looks at them, and says, "No, I need my boots!" He needed to have his work boots (snow boots) on to go to work. Then he gets his jacket on and says, "Mom, I need keys." So I give him the car keys and he heads for the door, trying to unlock it! It was all I could do to not laugh!

Since he needed to go to work, I took him on a walk. And he loved it, being outside and all! Since he already had his boots on he was good to play in the snow! We walked to the mail box and back, and the entire time Drew was in the snow! What a crazy kid!

1 comment:

{Erica} said...

so cute. little Bill is a great show! I thought maybe you'd let him in your car and have him use the car keys...lol...just kidding...:)