Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun

My post for today is all about our Easter. But tomorrow I will post about our Spring Break. Saturday morning, the door bell rang and a FedEx man was standing at the door asking for Drew Giles. A package had arrived for him from his Grandma Quinn in Utah. She sent him the cutest blue bag with lots of goodies inside. And the grass that's in it is edible! Oh and mom, I'll take pictures of him trying to use his bird whistle in the tub!
Then that night we had the Wilde's over for dinner and egg coloring! Drew and Owen had such a good time. Owen had the stickers all over his belly and Drew had the color all over his belly! After that those two boys wrestled!

Sunday morning came and Drew woke up at about 6:45, a little excited for the Easter Bunny I think! When he got into the living room, it took him a minute to realize his basket, but as soon as he did, he couldn't stay out of it! "I have candy mom." "Mom, you open pweese?" Oh sugar!

He got three movies and lots of candy, but my favorite thing he got...his suit! He looks like the biggest stud in it, don't you think?! And again, he can't let go of his Easter basket! I was so excited for him to wear his suit, but I wouldn't even put it on him until we were about to head out the door for church! I couldn't bear to let him get it dirty before church! We were sad that dad had to work and couldn't spend a great Sunday in church with us. Quinn and Kristan Lindstrom invited us and the Hall's over for dinner and then Doug and I put together an egg hunt for the kids. We made the men hide the eggs...let me tell you, they did a great job. Some even ended up on top of the rods for the curtains! Thanks you guys!

So there you have it, our 2008 Easter Sunday! How did all of yours go?

5 comments:

{Erica} said...

Hey,
so drew's suit is AWESOME ...he's such a stud! I love that you got him a suit.

Sounds like you guys had a fun time for Easter. We were bummed that we couldn't make it over to Quinn and Kristan's...we miss our friends! :)

Thanks again for getting our mail...we really appreciate it. I can't wait to get together and talk soon.

Kyjah's coming over tonight to watch The Bachelor...so if you want...come on over.

Love your guts!

Andrea said...

Drew's suit is killing me it is SO stinkin' cute on him Courtney!! It looks like you guys had an awesome time yesterday--how fun!!! Happy Easter to you :)

Anonymous said...

Two words....LOVE IT! LOL ALL OF IT! Love the pics, LOVE the video, LOVE LOVE the suit (yes he is a stud!) Court I loved this post! We had so much fun with you guys last night! We will all have to get together again soon! I just wish I had room in my house for more!

mary said...

FUN! And I LOVE the suit! Where did you get it? Dave really wants suits for our little boys.

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures of spring break and Easter. Drew definitely looks like a heart breaker in his suit!