Saturday, September 6, 2008

ending

Well, my stay here in Utah is practically over. Today we will be heading to my dad's company Lagoon day, and tomorrow we'll be on the road to Iowa. I've loved being here and spending time with my family, I never know when I'll get to see my siblings when I leave. But on the other hand, I'm ready to get home. Ready to be back into my routine, which will now add preschool for Drew! I'm so excited! He missed his first week, but by golly, he'll be there for his second!

Hope everyone has a good weekend! Can't wait to see all you Iowans again!

3 comments:

Crystal S. said...

We have enjoyed having you back home! Thanks for all the fun and good times! The boys had a ball at Magoon (Lagoon) with Drew! We will miss you (as always!), and can't wait for your return! It has been fun watching these boys play together. Be careful and don't forget who loves you!

The Chappell's said...

Oh, now I know what Crystal was doing up at this time of night.

Hey, Court. It was great to see you and to have you back home. We will look forward very impatiently to seeing your cute family again. And we are excited to see Preston - what a great addition he will make to our family.

Thanks for letting Connor be Drew's "Big Brother" for a while up at camp. Connor loved it!

That's okay go back and let those "Iowans" see your cute face for a little while - just remember, when you go "home" you are coming to us.

We love you and will miss you until we see you again.

Jen, Joe, Quinn and Connor

P.S. I just got an email that you have left a comment on our blog. It's late young lady - go to bed.

Anonymous said...

Are you back yet?!?! We need to hang out soon!!!!