Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's official...

we're moving to Nevada! Doug accepted the job offer and we'll be heading down there in June! Can I just tell you how excited I am?! We leave for Nevada next Sunday to talk to Doug's new boss, and to look at some houses! I'll tell you though...I'm a little nervous about moving to a small town. I'm not one that likes to have everyone up in my business, but that seems to come with living a small town. Guess I'll have to get used to it!

NEVADA....HERE WE COME!!

8 comments:

{Erica} said...

YAY! And you're only about three hours from us!

what are you talking about being nervous in a small town...you've lived in Maple Grove so you should be used to everyone being all up in your biz :)

Christi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's such a HUGE relief to know you have a job and where your going. I so remember the stress of waiting to know. I'm so excited for you.
Small towns are actually great. I thought I'd hate it, but I really love it. How small is the town your moving too?

Jason and Whitney Powell said...

YAY!!! We can fly in to see you more often or we have to option of driving and not spending 2 days in the car. Woowho.

Sarah Hastings said...

Congrats! That is totally exciting, I am sure you will love Nevada!

Crystal S. said...

Woot! Woot! I am sooo excited. I think you might like the small town thing... as long as there's a Walmart (ha, ha). Remember when Draper was a small town, I do! I can't wait to visit! Love ya tons!

James and Jessica Ford said...

Holy Smokes Giles! You guys have been up to a ton of business. How exciting life is...and continues to get. Your boys are adorable. I hope you are finging the great joys of brother love. Congrats on EVERYTHING! I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am going to miss you! Goodluck in your adventures!!

Sara Stinger

allison said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys.