Friday, February 6, 2009

time flies

I can't believe my baby is 2 months old already! Time has flown right by me.

Preston has had a pretty busy week. Monday was his 2 month check up where they weighed him, measured him, and then administered his shots. Poor guy didn't like that at all!

His stats: 13 lbs. 12 oz. 25" long! He may weigh a lot, but he is so long you can't tell he really weighs that...although his car seat is getting awfully heavy to carry!

Yesterday he had a consult with an ENT doctor to see about having his tongue clipped. The doctor didn't even have to open his mouth to know that it needed to be done. Preston's frenulum attached to almost the tip of his tongue. So, the doctor decided that while we were there he would just clip it instead of us having to come back in. And now our little man has a tongue that can actually come out of his mouth!

On another note, my family is coming in today! I can't wait to see them. This will be the first time my brother has been out here to see us! The only down side to this, my brother-in-law and my little sister couldn't come. You will be missed you two.

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

I can't believe he's that old already. It was great to be able to celebrate with you guys yesterday. We had a lot of fun and love you guys tons!

The Giles said...

William has his frenulum attached also. We just think it's funny that he can't stick his tongue out. He seems to do everything else just fine.

Cute boy.

Amy said...

I have never heard of that having to be done. More stuff to learn I guess as I become a mommy too! He is a sweet little boy! Can't wait for my own you make boys look like so much fun!