Monday, April 27, 2009

weekend recap

We had a pretty good weekend...for the most part! Thursday was Doug's 28th birthday! We did exactly what he wanted to do...ordered pizza and watched the Jazz game! Seriously, it was nice and relaxing. I hope he enjoyed it because I sure did!

Friday, we took Drew to the driving range. He has a little putter and a nine iron, and Friday was a great day to use them. Even though it was windy, he still had a great time. He practiced his putting, and then he got to use his iron! I have a cute video of him that I'll post later.


Saturday we pretty much stayed home. Doug and I had talks to write for church, so we spent most of the day home. Thanks heavens it's Monday, because that means our talks are done with! Drew did get to wear his new suit, and what a handsome boy he was! Everyone loved his suit, and apparently he knew he looked good, because when people would tell him how awesome he looked, he just said, "I know!" What a goon!


I just thought I'd end this post with some cute pictures of the boys! We got out the Jumperoo this weekend and put Preston in it. He seems to like it.

When Preston gets tired, he likes to have eat his bottle on the couch with it propped up. I'm not sure why. Every time I try to hold him and feed him (only when he's tired), he won't eat. But if I prop him up, he'll eat and then fall asleep. Such a strange little boy.

2 comments:

Jennilyn said...

That Drew is so cute! First his golf pics then his suit, I love it! Christian wants to get Landon a suit now!

Amy said...

Fun happenings at your place!